Everything according to plan: preparing the skin for wedding makeup
Preparing the skin for bridal makeup is a key point in the bride’s beauty planner.
First, radiant, even skin is essential in any look. Secondly, the better the face is prepared, the less makeup you need and the makeup will look weightless.
Dermatologist, cosmetologist Ekaterina Belokurova from the TsIDK clinic recommends that brides include the following procedures in their pre-wedding beauty plan:
1) Hydropeeling and atraumatic face cleansing HydraFacial is one of the most topical hardware procedures for cleansing the skin in summer. In addition, it solves several problems at once: cleanses, moisturizes, nourishes and rejuvenates. The HydraFacial session lasts only 30 minutes and includes mechanical peeling, vacuum massage and the use of multifunctional active serums according to the skin’s needs. Immediately after the procedure, slight reddening of the skin may be observed, and on days 2-3 – slight peeling. The recommended course before the wedding is 4-6 procedures, once every 7-14 days. Supporting procedures – once a month.
2) The off-season PQAge peeling with the effect of instant lifting will get rid of the “tired skin” syndrome, will have a powerful anti-inflammatory effect, lighten pigmentation and make the skin relief smoother. A huge plus is the lack of a recovery period. The most effective will be a course of 4-6 procedures, with an interval of 1 time in 10-14 days.
You may also be interested in the following materials:
– Trends in wedding makeup: a star makeup artist tells.
– Beauty care: how to take care of your skin in summer.
– Makeup for the perfect selfie: what you need to know.
Photo: Roman Ivanov, press materials.