Summer Mood: Heritage Restaurant Menu Updated
The Hyatt Regency Moscow Petrovsky Park has opened a summer terrace of the Heritage Russian cuisine restaurant. The terrace has 80 seats and a beautiful view of the city. In addition, Heritage chef Denis Mukhin has developed a new menu.
The menu includes:
– beetroot botvinia with sturgeon and crayfish tails;
– ajapsandal with pita and meze;
– Black Sea mussels in cheese sauce;
– salad of Baku tomatoes with herbs and grilled halloumi;
– Fillet of marbled catfish with mashed celery and beetroot;
– pickled salmon with beets and lingonberries with potatoes in ash;
– white chocolate mousse with black currant;
– Aperol soup with raspberries;
– dessert “Pavlova” with mango and passionfruit.
Photo: press materials.