Romantic dinner: recipe from the chef
The Orion Hall banquet hall is one of the most modern and high-tech venues in Russia. Its service concept includes not only unlimited possibilities for the most sophisticated events, but also unique gastronomic offerings. A true master of his craft, brand chef Walter Casiraghi, is constantly working on them. Since he is subject to all the cuisines of the world, dishes with aphrodisiacs for him are another opportunity to show his skills.
Smoked Oyster with Asparagus Tartare in Ceviche by Walter Casiraghi:
Aphrodisiacs in this dish: oysters, asparagus, chili peppers, onions, ginger, cilantro.
Ingredients for 2 persons: 4 White Pearl oysters, 100 g green asparagus, 10 g fresh chili, 10 g red onion, 20 g lime juice, 5 g fresh ginger, 5 g fresh cilantro, 10 g olive oil, 2 g sea salt.
1. Open the oysters for a couple (about 15 seconds and the oysters will open), remove the body of the clam from the shell, keeping the oyster liqueur.
2. Mix oyster liqueur with lime juice and red onion, add ginger, some chili and cilantro. Leave everything to marinate for at least an hour.
3. Peel the asparagus and cut off the tops, about 2-3 cm, chop thinly and leave in ice water to maintain a crispy effect.
4. Blanch the asparagus stalks in salted water for 20 seconds and cool in ice water to maintain color and consistency. To cut in cubes.
5. Filter the marinade and add the diced asparagus. Leave to marinate for about 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
6. Put some chili peppers in a preheated pan, add oysters and quickly fry them on one side, cover them with a lid and smoke them a little in your own smoke.
7. Cut some more chili into small cubes and add to the pickled asparagus.
8. Put asparagus tartare with marinade and smoked oyster in oyster shells, rub a little lime zest on top, garnish with thin asparagus slices seasoned with olive oil and sea salt.
Photo: press releases.