Destinations wedding Planners: wedding congress took place in Dubai
The Destinations Wedding Planners congress, which has been held for the 6th time, has ended. This time the event took place in Dubai.
DWP Congress is a significant event in the wedding industry, bringing together leading luxury wedding planners working with VIP clients (royalty, celebrities and wealthy people) and renowned wedding service providers. According to Issam Kazim, CEO of Tourism and Commerce Marketing Corporation in Dubai, the city has long been an attractive destination for weddings, but the DWP Congress introduced the wedding industry to the city in a completely different way. The event took place in one of the most luxurious hotels in Dubai – Atlantis, The Palm.
Speakers at the congress shared their knowledge on topics relevant to the industry, discussed the challenges facing the industry, and brainstormed to find solutions to complex issues together.
Among the speakers were:
– Preston Bailey (USA), one of the best event designers in the world;
– Fanny Ng (China), who organized one of the most expensive weddings in China with a budget of $ 31 million;
– Vandana Mohan, one of the leading wedding planners in India;
– Ali Bakhtiyar (UAE), “conductor” of fabulous weddings for the royal families of the Middle East;
– Evgenia Bespalaya, founder of one of the leading wedding and event companies in Russia.
This year, for the first time within the framework of the congress, the DWP ACE Awards were held. The exclusive media partner from Russia is Wedding Magazine.